Hey guys! Hope you’re all having a fantastic Thursday wherever you are in the world 🙂
I’m so thrilled to say I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! 😀 A ma-hoo-sive thank you to the lovely Julia from The Honey House for nominating me. She writes some awesome content on beauty, makeup and fashion, check out her blog linked below!
So, the rules for this award are:
- Feature the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Mention the award creator and link their blog
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Ok, so the creator of this award is 19-year-old Okoto Enigma https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/ Thanks for creating this award, honey! 🙂
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I hate coffee. I’m a tea girl through and through.
- I was brought up on Sabrina the Teenage Witch & Stargate SG-1 (*raises eyebrow* Indeed!)
- When I was 16, I went to see Les Miserables on the West End with college. To our surprise, we ended up running in to the musical’s composers (Claude Michel-Schonberg, Alain Boubil and Herbert Kretzmer) Nick Jonas (who was sitting a few rows in front) and Christopher Biggins. What a crazy night!
- Where are you from, and what is your favourite thing about it?
I’m from England, UK. I’d have to say my favourite thing about England is its gorgeous countryside. If you’ve never been in to the Peak District in Derbyshire (luckily, I don’t live far from there) I can’t recommend enough for you to go. The scenery is something else! That and our rich literary history 🙂
2. What is the best food you’ve ever had?
I have a lot of favourites! But one of the best foods I’ve ever had has got to be the chorizo at a French restaurant called The Bistrot Pierre.
3. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do?
Be able to play Chopin’s Ballade No1 in G Minor op. 23 on the piano, or Vaughn Williams’ The Lark Ascending on the violin (Nicola Benedetti’s rendition is amazing!)
4. What is your go to movie when you’re in need of a laugh?
The House Bunny. Anna Farris screaming “CAR WASH!” at the top of her lungs will never not be funny!
5. What is an embarrassing song you sing in the shower? (Weird question)
Even though “O Mio Babino Caro” or Tosca’ s “Vissi D’arte” aren’t embarrassing arias by any stretch, my trying to sing it with my limited Italian is! Haha!
Little Miss Mardy Bum – https://littlemissmardybum.wordpress.com/
Sarah – Life With Lil Red – https://lifewithlilred.com/
Elan Mudrow – https://tricksterchase.com/
Discovering Your Happiness – https://discoveringyourhappiness.com/
Laurie Bell – https://solothefirst.wordpress.com/
Lids And Tricks – https://lidsandtricks.com/
Kerrie – Nourish My Life – https://nourishmylife.wordpress.com/
Mel’s Lifestyle – http://www.melslifestyle.com/
Chrissey – The Unabridged Sass – https://unabridgedsass.com/
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BLOG?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE AND WHY?
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN?
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU FULL-ON BELLY LAUGHED AT SOMETHING? (FUNNY)
MY FAVOURITE POSTS
So far, my favourite posts on my blog are:
- New Release! Mills & Boon Review: Protecting His Defiant Innocent by Michelle Smart
- Why Have Single Dad’s Become So Popular In Romance Novels?
I thoroughly enjoyed writing these and I hope you enjoy reading them! 🙂
Hope you enjoyed this post, guys! And once again thanks to Julia from The Honey House for the nomination! Cheers honey! 😀